THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON WOMEN AND GIRLS
• Women are 70% of health and social workers globally.
• Women are more likely to lose an income.
• Women who are displaced, refugees or migrant workers are particularly vulnerable in a pandemic.
• In quarantine, domestic violence and sexual exploitation have risen. Access to justice is disrupted.
• Women do 3x the unpaid care work compared to men.
• Women’s health and education must not be put on hold.
If you are in a position to help another -- GIVE NOW when it matters most. Any amount will help women around the globe.
UN WOMEN: NOW MORE THAN EVER.