We need you now more than ever.
The Gulf Coast Chapter (GCC) is a group of committed women and men working to:
- Educate about gender issues worldwide
- Advocate on behalf of gender equality locally and globally
- Fundraise to support UN Women initiatives
Show your support in the fight for gender equality.
UN Women works to:
- END violence against women
- PROVIDE economic and educational opportunities
- SUPPORT governmental change by
Our audience is composed of hundreds of educated, well-travelled, local influencers engaged in the greater Sarasota-Manatee area business, cultural and social scene. This year, our audience has grown with supporters around the globe as we've held an increasing number of virtual events.
Please view our sponsorship brochure by clicking on the images below, or scroll down for details on how you can make a difference.
Non-profit organizations receive a 50% discount on sponsorship packages.
GCC Annual Events Draw Thousands of Supporters
Annual Lunch The annual gathering highlights current gender equality topics and new UN Women initiatives. Join us virtually in 2021 for Climate Change is a Women's Issue. Keynotes feature local environmental leaders. GCC honoree: Carol B. Green.
Winter Walk Beginning with a worldwide online fundraising campaign, this December walk helps raise awareness about violence against women.
Through Women’s Eyes International Film Festival (TWE) Our largest event, this high-profile festival presents the very best in new, groundbreaking films by established and emerging filmmakers from around the world. (We will be virtual in 2021.)
The UN Women USA is a not-for-profit, non-partisan, 501(c)3. All proceeds go to UN Women USA which promotes social, political, and economic equality for women and girls in 100 countries. Our Gulf Coast Chapter is an all-volunteer group of women and men dedicated to supporting the important work of UN Women.
Where do your donations go?
UN WOMEN is leading the global drive to remove gender barriers. Help us in this critcal work.
- $20 supports women running for office
- $65 helps women rebuild their livelihoods and communites afer disasters
- $100 funds a “One Stop Crisis Center” for victms of violence and rape
- $300 supports programs cultivatng leadership, sexual and reproductve rights, and economic empowerment